Saturday 17 February 2018

Faith in humanity lost again

Whilst the car was in the body shop, I'd regularly pop in and check on progress and chat to the guys. Normally this would normally involve me bringing more parts over.

This time instead of the normal greeting I got a look of horror. So when I asked what was wrong to the main man he replied "Your car was stolen". I gave him a bemused look and asked "What are you talking about"

He replied "No, no, your wheels are gone" - English was not his first language.

I thought he was winding me up and he took me round to the yard where i saw....


They accepted responsibility and asked for the details as well as any pictures so they could get like for like.

In the end I ended up sourcing a set from a owners group member an agreeing with garage to take cost off bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment