Saturday 17 February 2018

Bored of blogging

If anyone still reads this you'll notice I've not been updating this as regularly as before.

This is mainly due to lack of time due to starting a new job but also due to lack of motivation if I'm honest.

I've not had any interaction with readers via blogger. I get a few comments when posting on the owners Facebook group but that's it.

The car was completed in Nov 2017 and I've been enjoying it since. There's been a few little "Gremlins" but all good.

I've a few post on draft detailing the bodyshop progress and these gremlins as well as the interior work. Plus a breakdown of costs etc.

But if no one is interested then i'm not likely gonna bother.

If you are interested and have been following along please get in touch, say hey and let me know.


1 comment: